Hey, remember the Berkeley Arts Center? That cute little gallery in Live Oak Park? So nice and cozy, and it seems like no one knows about it! I hadn’t been there in many years, but it’s just as inspiring as it’s always been. Music sounds great in there! I was happy to join with my buddy Rachel Durling and saxophonist Stefan Cohen last week to provide the soundscape for the Yoga Garden Dancers, a long-standing (hah!) project of Yoga teacher Gay White. Here, in a photo by Agnes Rettie, is dancer Tasha Hansen.
Upcoming Events: Click for more info
- March 6, 2018 8:00 pmStone Residency #1: Matt Wright (computer) and John Schott (guitar)
- March 7, 2018 8:00 pmStone Residency #2: Actual Trio
- March 8, 2018 8:00 pmStone Residency #3: Actual Trio with Four Special Guests!!!
- March 9, 2018Stone Residency #4: What Comes Before, with Ben Goldberg and Mike Sarin
- March 10, 2018Stone Residency #5: Cosmic Diaspora (East)
- April 21, 2018 6:30 pmBenefit Concert hosted by UC Hastings
- May 5, 2018 8:30 pmActual Trio at Bird and Beckett