Now, I don’t want to beat up on ol’ Guitar Player magazine, which I’ve read since I was a kid, and still read today at the library. They publish great things, and naturally, some less than great things. (I was upset about their recent “50 Bad-ass Blues Solos You Must Hear” cover story, but loved the article about Henry Kaiser.) All I’ll say about this is that whoever came up with it, they didn’t take lessons from John Schott!
Upcoming Events: Click for more info
- March 6, 2018 8:00 pmStone Residency #1: Matt Wright (computer) and John Schott (guitar)
- March 7, 2018 8:00 pmStone Residency #2: Actual Trio
- March 8, 2018 8:00 pmStone Residency #3: Actual Trio with Four Special Guests!!!
- March 9, 2018Stone Residency #4: What Comes Before, with Ben Goldberg and Mike Sarin
- March 10, 2018Stone Residency #5: Cosmic Diaspora (East)
- April 21, 2018 6:30 pmBenefit Concert hosted by UC Hastings
- May 5, 2018 8:30 pmActual Trio at Bird and Beckett